Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome New Adventure

Well, right now I'm sitting in our empty Wymount Apartment. Luckily, these places are tiny so it doesn't take to much time cleaning them out! I'm heading up to Oregon with Ben to drop him off at his new job in about an hour. We are hoping and praying that everything goes well and that this job will turn into a full-time position. That would just be marvelous!
I'll be spending the weekend with him and then get to drive the car back. I'm not looking forward to the long drive, but I really wanted to see where Ben is going to be working and just the area.
This whole week has been pretty crazy. On Sunday I totally fell apart at church. It was pretty embarassing! :-) After church I got a major headache and have had it everyday since. It's got to be just nerves, so hopefully I relax soon. We've been cleaning since Monday and all my teachers probably think that I'm an annoying hormonal pregnant lady. I haven't been the nicest this week! :-) It'll be nice to just get over this beginning part of this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment