Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Goodbye Ben


This past week I drove Ben up to Oregon and dropped him off for his new job up there. I thought that Indiana was the country, but this place is something that you have to see for yourself. In the summer time I can see how it would be really pretty, but at the end of the summer all you could see for miles and miles is brown sage brush! Also, a lot of cows. Ben is living in Summer Lake right now which is 20 minutes away from civilization, 1 hour away from a grocery story, and 2 hours away from a mall!! :-) I have always wanted to live in the country, but not this country of a country. It will be interesting if we end up here for a while.


Ben will be working there for the next 3 months. He seems to have already left a good impression on his supervisors, which is awesome. In December or sooner we will be finding out about the full-time position that is available! Hopefully, it will be obvious that he is getting it, so we can finally figure out where we will be living.
As for me, I'm still in school. I moved in with my old roommates. It's kinda weird, but I just didn't want to be living by myself being pregnant. It was really sad leaving Oregon, well not Oregon just Ben. It's been ok, but it's only been two days so far! I'm just hoping that time flies and December is here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment