Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Any Day Now



So the doc said that I can go at any time now. I was pretty excited when I heard that, everything is getting kind of tight in the stomach area. The baby is running out of space to grow so my ribs are being kicked constantly by his moving!! It's not the most comfortable feeling in the world. Other than that though I'm feeling great. There hasn't been any real pains to back pains or contractions yet.



Since I still feel just fine, Ben and I went to Temple Square to look at all the lights. It was beautiful like always, but was a little more enjoyable since there were less people there. I also took another picture of the pregnancy, hopefully the very last one. The next time I write on my blog there will be a new little Stearns baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment