Thursday, November 5, 2009

33 down, 7 to go



Ben got to come back to Utah for Halloween weekend. It was great to see him and spend time together. I've been wanting to take some belly shots, but keep forgetting. I finally remembered to have Ben take some of me. The belly is getting quite massive. However, it does come it quite handy sometimes. Such as while playing football! No one in my class wants to grab my flags, cause they don't want to hurt the baby!! I almost scored a touchdown.

The waddling has increased also. My body aches and my face is getting fatter!! Only 7 more weeks and then I can start the whole losing baby weight thing.

As for the baby (abe/maxwell) is weighing about 5 lbs and is about 16 inches long. He is quite an active baby as he is constantly kicking now, especially at night. It really is strange to think there is an actual baby inside of me. I don't like to think about it coming out of me! :-)

Little update on Ben. He is still working up in Oregon. Wwe recently got the same job offer to come back to Utah and be an Conservation Officer. We should find out about the Oregon job within the job. Hopefully we will be deciding what we are doing pretty soon. His temp job is half over and then he's back for good!



7 comments:

  1. OMG! Look at you and your belly! I can't believe it's only 7 weeks away!! I can't wait to see you! And baby stearns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Laura! Congratulations on getting ready to be a mommy! it is such a wonderful jounrey in life. You look great & hope all is going well.
    (Sam Shumard)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura you look so good!really. i mean it! Dave and I are pretty excited for him! I'm so glad Ben got to come home for Halloween. Hope everything is going well!

    p.s. dave and i have had super weird activity on our blog - like tons of random comments from people we don't know so we're making it private. I need your address to add you to the "viewing" list thing if you still want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun to read your blog. What a neat way to "journal". Even with pictures. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally....belly pics!! You look so great Laura, I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left...I'm so excited for the both of you. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Loving the pictures. I'm glad he got to come down. I can't believe you're only 7 weeks away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey woman---nice belly pics!!! I remember going belly to belly with some of my friends--I was always smaller-LOL. Glad your man will be back with you. Can you believe Stephanie is graduating soon? She has her chops on BYU-Idaho really, really bad. All is good here in tx....still miss Indiana though the simplenes etc...

    ReplyDelete