Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'M STARTING


So finally I decided that I should start a blog of the newly married couple! Wow, I can't believe that we've been married for 6 months already tomorrow. It sure has been fun. Ben and I still are in Utah. Ben just completed his thesis and will be graduating next week with a Master's from BYU!! Unfortunately, I will be once again starting up school in a few weeks. This will be my finally year! I'm excited. I can't wait to be done with school...forever.

One more thing. I'm pregnant and due in December. We get to find out what the baby is the 18th of this month. Ben is so excited. He just gets to excited when he thinks about being a dad. He's going to be great! Now me as a mom. I might need to work on a few things!! :-) Hey, atleast we'll have some fun!

5 comments:

  1. You'll be a great mom!! And very fun! I'm glad you are doing this. It is a great way for us who don't live close to you feel a little closer! Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the baby! We are expecting too! So fun! I can't wait to find out what you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you finally have a blog. Now I can keep up on what is going on with you two. I hope to be able to see you when you come home. I told Vanessa we would have to go to lunch, that is if you want to hang out with an old lady?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been having fun! Haha! Gosh Laura...why do you have to go and get pregnant? I need you on my basketball team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! It was so fun seeing you the other night!!

    ReplyDelete